Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lucky Day

This morning I read from an old workbook I had on counciling. Some of the steps in the workbook reminded me of things that I need to pay attention to just in regular life. One of the things that jumped out at me right off was how important it is to really listen to what people say to you and make eye contact with them to show that you are really paying attention and care what they are saying. I don't think it matters how old or how young you are. All people want to know is that you care.

As a man thinks in heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7)





.:. The SOP (standard operating plan )... don't forget it!
  • Daily dress routine complete with vitamins
  • Eat a healthy breakfast
  • Walk around the block
  • Prayer time
  • Lunch -Health fruits,vegetables& water
  • Paint weekdays and work on organization
  • Healthy Snacks
  • water
  • Dinner - Healthy fruits,vegetables &water
  • Sleep
  • Log Morning weight on calendar

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.