Monday, September 10, 2007

Walking

I'm thankful today that God is real in my life. Today has been a much better day dealing with my sinus infection I caught from who knows where. This all started over a week ago and I've been fighting it with benedryl. Terri came down with about the same but went to the doctor and got meds for a scratchy throat and so did Anna Claire. We were a mess. As usual, I think I can work thru it all without going to the doctor, so I just waited it out.

Today I did walk around the block and that's a good thing. I need to get back on my daily SOP (standard operating procedure) and get my walking built up because the October workshop is just around the corner and I need to be able to walk more than I can now for sure.

Praising God tonight for small victories and life.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.