Friday, January 4, 2008

Early Morning Horrors!

How could I have forgotten? Where was my mind yesterday? It sure wasn't remembering to go to the grocery store for coffee! No coffee this morning. What's a girl to do. I'm drinking very good tea, but it's not the same. It's a good thing that I still have cat food. If I had ran out of cat food I don't think Cocoapuff would forgive me.

It's cold again but it should warm up nicely. I'll get out and go to the grocery store. It's time too that I get myself out to the studio. My tailbone,hip,leg seems better and I haven't used the walker in weeks.

Thank you God this morning for another beautiful morning. Terri returned to school yesterday for a teacher planning day and today the children will be back. She is such a good teacher, mother and wife and I'm so thankful for having her as my daughter-in-law. I hope I'll be able to keep the children tonight. They are so sweet learning to play together. Of course, poor Cocoapuff gets chased around the house and is learning to go hide when the children are here.

1 comment:

Joni said...

Morning coffee is an essential part of my day too. I need about an hour to gather my wits before I charge into the day and that's usually when I post on my blog, so it's a good thing I have spellcheck! Have fun with the girls!

Word of the day.

.:.