Thursday, January 17, 2008

New day

"SHOUT joyfully to the LORD, all the earth. Serve the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing.

Know that the LORD Himself is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.

Give thanks to Him, bless His name.

For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:1-5



When my Brent was around 3 and learning how to put the English language together I asked him to call his daddy. He said, "daddy." I said, "no, call him loud". He said, "loud". I know there were many of these funny things that he said, but I didn't write them down, so they are lost in memory heaven.

I'm thankful that our Father hears us no matter if our voice is soft or loud. Turning up the volume might make us feel He is hearing us better, but we all know He listens even to our hearts.

Our town escaped the severe winter storm that hit much of North Georgia. It's cold outside, but I'm all snugg in my house with my cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. It's a new day and I look forward to watching it unfold.

2 comments:

kimberly said...

how blessed we are to be ABLE to watch the unfolding of a brand new day. hope yours blossoms into a beautiful one!

Annette said...

Isnt it a mystery that God know's what we are thinking, before we say it, or even think it, know's what were going to sat before speaking it, and like you said, he know's our heart, I try and ask forgiveness every night before going to bed, I know HE know's I love him so much!!

Word of the day.

.:.