Titus 3: 1-3 KJV
1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
I accepted Jesus as my saviour as a child, so I have no recollection of being any of the sinful things that Paul talks about in verse three of Titus 3. However, as a growing Christian, I have certainly experienced sinful days, weeks and years that I am completely ashamed of. Again, all I can say is that I am glad I serve a forgiving God who loves me and though I remember my sins, He doesn't and greets me each day with new opportunities to experience His love.
I’m participating in a tag from Joni listing eight things most folks don’t know about me, so here goes…
1. I love to watch the classic movie channel or rent the movies made in the 30’s -50's. I like the plots and the actors but more than that I love, love, love to see the interiors of the homes, see the architecture, how the homes are decorated, see what art work is on the walls, what clothes they are wearing… and love, love, love the shoes!
2. I have never been able to pass up a brownie, but I don’t care for pecan pie or eat ice cream. Go figure?
3. I sometimes rock Cocoapuff like a baby and talk to her like she understands.
4. My favorite color to wear is pink. I wear mostly black pants and colorful tops with jackets.
5. My favorite candy is Maple Nut Goodies.
6. In 1988 I had a very expensive professional hair and makeup make over and went from jet-black hair to blonde. I looked like a movie star and I have kept the blond hair ever since.
7. I have at least 6 different sizes of clothes I could choose from if I went to the right closet. I keep thinking I’ll lose weight and get back to a size 10.
8. I can lay a brick walkway and designed my garden walk. My 10th grade geometry teacher, Ms. Stevens, would be so proud of me.
The last pictures are photos of the garden walkwalk under construction. In the last photo you can see the garden house before I had it closed in so I could use it as my art studio. Thank God you can use your right brain to figure geometric problems out. Otherwise I'd be up the creek!