Sunday, August 17, 2008

Eternal Pleasures

Psalm 16:11

11 You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


When you are young you make many mistakes. Some of these mistakes haunt you for the rest of your life and some you forget right way only to make them again and again until you finally realize what you did wrong and can correct yourself. I've always said that it's a shame that we aren't born wise in the ways of satan. Thinking further I think perhaps we wouldn't be as dependent on God if we didn’t have our struggles learning the path of life that ends with heaven.

Pray with me today thanking God that He works through our brokenness and pain, that He is Lord of all and is always holding us in His hand.

P.S. Anna Claire and Carley Ann are both well. Anna is showing her terrible 2's and Carley Ann is playing the boss. Everything is back to normal. :)


1 comment:

Karen said...

This is something I have seen in my life as well. It's almost as if God allows us to revisit the painful places in our lives and gives us a chance to bring Him into the picture and bring healing either to us or others. I join you in your prayer, it's the prayer of my heart too.

Word of the day.

.:.