Monday, August 4, 2008

Hold me

Psalm 119:41

41 Let Your mercies come also to me, O LORD—
Your salvation according to Your word.


Anna doesn't feel well this morning. Actually she hasn't felt well all weekend. Terri will bring her to me this morning. All she really wants is to be held and I can do that. :)

We as Christians are like that sometimes too. Sometimes we just need to be held. He does this and not because it's a rule, but because He loves us. We should do the same, spend time in His word not because we think it's a rule we have to follow, being Christian and all that, but because we want to. Our motivations to spend time in talking to Him should be just because we love Him.

My prayer for you today is that you will be filled with God's love and you will feel His arms around you with each step you take.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I love it when my momma hug's me I dont want to ever let go, and I dont ever what to let go of God's hand as well, something about our parents hugs that are undescrible.
xoxoxoxox
Annette

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Thank you Annette. Hugs to you. We all need them.

Word of the day.

.:.