Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a mystery

James 4: 15

For that ye ought to say, If the lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.


I love a good mystery, but have to admit to jumping to the end chapters on occasion just to find out if I'm headed in the right direction with my thinking. For many of us, God's will for our lives is a mystery. We want to jump to the end chapters so we can better understand why some things happen to us the way they do and just how God will work our problems out for our good. I have to be honest when I say sometimes I doubt some of the things that have happened to me are for my good, but then I realize it's all part of the mystery. We will not be able to read the final chapter until we reach heaven and I'm counting on being there!



I think Anna Claire is worried about the bugs, but as usual, Carley Ann doesn't care. :) They are both little mustard seeds ready to soak in all God has to offer, grow and learn and enjoy life.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.