Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Faith

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


Somewhere between being a child and trusting God's abilities and becomming a Mature Christian like I think of my grandmother being, we fall into the chasm of doubt. Well, that statement might be a bit strong, but I know I've felt the seeds of doubt trying to take root in my head... but thankfully my heart stops them.

In this age of information one has to realize that everything that is in print or on the TV is not the gospel truth. More and more I hear and see folks trying to tear down our faith and belief in God, Jesus, and the Holdy Spirit.

I tell my self... hold on... God has promised you wisdom. Walking with Him will get me and you there.

Tuesday's Treasure: Yes, I have one for today. Well, I don't actually have one in my house, but my mother does and I've always loved them.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.