Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Before Thanksgiving


1 Peter 4:10

Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.


I've had sick grandchildren for the last several days and when this happens and I get to keep them all day my entire life gets turned upside down. Plans made get changed and things that might have seemed important become less so. All efforts are directed to making that little one feel better.

This morning the house is quiet again with the exception of Cocoapuff who keeps reminding me that she too needs my attention. My mind is on Thanksgiving and all that means. I'll cook a turkey today and enjoy the smells and think about how thankful I am for my family, thankful for the freedom to worship my God, actually, thankful for everything in my life.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.