Thursday, December 4, 2008

Packages

A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.
Proverbs 18:2

Yipes, today’s proverb hit me right on the head like a V8 commercial. Yacky, yack, yack what on earth have I been thinking and insisting that others think like I do? Somewhere there is a balance that needs to be found. Listen more, talk less; understand.

The count down is on to Christmas day. Excitement is in the air and I feel it in little bursts. Yesterday I pulled out the Christmas decorations. I don’t have a thing decorated or purchased and was reminded by someone on the T.V. that this year’s holiday shopping season is shorter because Christmas day falls on Thursday, three weeks from today! Is it me or is time faster?

Wise saying:
A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small package.


2 comments:

Joni said...

well, we'd better get to shopping Phyllis...3 weeks! Suddenly I'm feeling so unorganized...happy decorating!


xoxoxo

kimberly said...

oh i've missed you sweet phyllis....was so happy to see your comment....and time is flying...i am excited too as always, but i seem to also be calmer this year? go figure!
thanks for the words today....
hugs,
kimberly

Word of the day.

.:.