Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks-Giving

Paul wrote, "I thank my god every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you." Philippians 1:3-4

Yesterday, after church, we all sat down for Thanksgiving dinner delayed. Anna Claire couldn't stay awake to eat, so she slept while we sat around the table. Some how sitting around the table brings even the most busy families together.

As I sat in my chair I smiled in my heart thinking to myself what a wonderful family I have. Even this morning I'm thinking about how Carley Ann brings smiles to everyone with her sweet, funny ways and Anna Claire with her expressive hands saying many times what her mouth can't get out quick enough. I see so much pride in the eyes of Terri and Brent and love the fact they know these are precious times.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.