Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Changes

Changes are not easy for me. I thought they were, but the older I get the more I realize that I'm not one to make changes quickly. I admire those that can change as fast as the wind changes as it's been said. Last year I received a new NIV Bible and I've been using it all year. The thing is, I really love my old King James. It's familar and travels well with me just as the sound of an old friend or precious loved one. When I read in a different version I might gain some insight, and for that I am thankful, but when I concentrate on His voice, it's the KJV that gets it for me. Sigh... I'm just an old fogy. Do parrots in Spain speak spanish? Duh...well, see, I do know some hip new words. :)

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:


Thank you God for your voice.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.