Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Say to them, May the Lord Bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace (Numbers 6:23-26)




Today I'm changing the SOP. It's an adventure day!

.:. SOP (standard operating plan )...

  • Devotion - Prayer - with coffee
  • Breakfast - Yogart and cereal mix
  • Journal
  • Dress routine complete with vitamins
  • Walk around the block
  • Paint
  • Clean House- work on throwing away stuff
  • Lunch -Health fruits,vegetables & water
  • Paint weekdays and work on organization
  • Healthy Snacks
  • water
  • Dinner - Healthy fruits,vegetables &water
  • TV, Read, Internet, whatever
  • Sleep by 10



Today is my 39th wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem possible, but it is. I miss Tom in the strangest ways, but life goes on. Living a good life and finding happiness in small and bigs ways is all about choice. If I choose, I can bury myself in a deep hole or I can walk in the sunshine. I choose sunshine. After all it's full of vitiman C! LOL

Today I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and am taking a day trip by myself to Atlanta. The last time I drove in Atlanta I said I would never do that again, so I won't. I'm going to take Marta to the High Museum and spend the day. The Impressionist exhibit will close this Sunday and I don't want to miss it. I hope my knee will do okay. If I need help maybe some kind person will help me.

Father God I praise your name this moring with all my heart. I thank you for my life, my friends and family. I thank you for the wonders of this world I live in like cell phones and today's adventure riding Marta for the first time. I thank you for the courage I feel today to be able to go on this adventure by myself.

Today I pray for a safe travel day and protection. I pray for all the people in the world that also need courage today to face whatever life might hand them to deal with.

It's in the precious name of your Son Jesus Christ I pray all these things, Amen.


http://www.high.org/

3 comments:

Joni said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend. I applaud your autonomous bravery for "walking in the sunshine" and exploring "outside the box". New sights and sounds can be very refreshing for the soul. I hope your day at the museum provides you with inspiration and adventure. I can't wait to hear about your day and how it made you feel to get out and stretch your wings.

kimberly said...

happy anniversary. i hope your adventure was rewarding....both fulfilling for its' offerings and exhiliarating for doing something out of the ordinary!

Annette said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you enjoyed the museum, your so brave, we get stuck in "routine mode" I'd like to do something new one but just don't what, maybe to scared!! God bless, I so enjoy your blog's your such an inspiration. God bless

Word of the day.

.:.