Friday, October 10, 2008

Endurance

James 1:3

The testing of your faith produces endurance.


I've learned so much by studying God's word and mediating on His promises, but I also learn by the way I see God working in the everyday experiences of my life and others. It takes opening your ears and your eyes.

Same thing with painting. Today I want to share a painting by one of the hardest working ladies I know, Linda Blondheim. She is talented in so many areas I hardly see how she can just focus on one. I suppose she does it one thing at the time, but looking at her blog, you'd never know it. Enjoy, it's one of my favorites. You can email Linda from her web at http://www.lindablondheim.com At this moment, the painting is available but look at all her other work... and look at her blog. You'll see what I'm talking about.



Oaks and Palms
14x18 inches
oil on canvas
1100.00
shipping 75.00
gold or silver frame

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.