Monday, October 13, 2008

Stewards

1 Peter 4:10

Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.


What was I thinking? Last night I forgot to let Cocoapuff back in after Anna Claire and Carley Ann had opened the door for her to go out. I suppose I got so busy getting Anna Claire settled down and into bed, I forgot poor little Cocoapuff. It wasn't until this morning when I sat down at the computer I heard her crys at the door. Fortunately she was okay... but a little misty from the morning dew.

Lately I've been thinking about our responsibilities and how God has given us charge over animals and all the earth. We are their protectors just as we are protectors of our earth. I've been working on a new garden plot just outside the studio. It's a small spot but I am determined to make it be the best. I hope next year I will be able to put in some vegetables to enjoy and maybe save a little on the grocery bill.

We also have responsibilities to serve one another. This also has been heavy on my heart of late and what I'll be thinking of today.

No comments:

Word of the day.

.:.